Part of the Series 3 product family, the HD-OPS is BrightSign’s first OPS compatible digital signage media player.
Play Full HD video and mainstream HTML menu overlays with Live Text to easily update menu items and pricing using the BrightSign App.
Engage and inform customers with touch interactivity, stellar HD video and animating HTML5 content.
The inside edge features a JAE TX25 plug for connecting to interior display components (video, USB, serial, etc.) The outside edge has industry-standard connectors, as well as specialized device control and feedback interfaces.
• HD class performance; runs BrightSign software or compatible CMS partners software
• Flexible design: OPS compatible module and enclosure
• Electrical, mechanical, and thermal compatibility with Intel® OPS specification
• Optional on-board Wi-Fi, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n (sold separately)
• H.265/H.264 video decode
• Video output up to 1080p60
• 10-bit video output (using H.265)
• Hardware accelerated HTML5 support
• Interactive controls using GPIO and UDP (GPIO connector sold separately)