Customers are more likely to return to your business compared to businesses without our customized Streaming TV Channels. Unlike cable, media mea's exciting audio-optional TV programming is designed to keep your clientele off their phones and engaged with your business.
media mea provides 60+ TV Channels with amazing content for free in exchange to run advertising within programming. On the other hand, Cable TV also runs commercials within the programming, but businesses pay for cable. This is the difference between us and Cable TV. Our hand curated entertainment channels elevate your customer experience. Our service is 100% family friendly and made specifically for businesses. Because we're an ad supported company - we do not charge businesses to stream our channels.
media mea also provides businesses using its free Commercial TV the ability to add their own Advertising promotions to our commercial breaks. They can use it to promote specials, upcoming events, announcements, etc. By using our Advertising Service for free, they can communicate with their customers instantly and cut down on print costs. It’s a win win!
Once you sign up, we will send you a Free TV player device, just plug it in, turn it on, enter your internet login information, and the device does everything from there.
Again, this is simply what you’re getting:
- Free Commercial Streaming TV License with 60+ Channels.
- In-House daily Free Ad Spots that will run every 10 minutes . (Option to monetize it with third party sponsorships)
- Optional Advertising within our nationwide network. Daily $10 charge per location on Ads that will run every hour. You’ll be able to pick the place of business within our local network where you would like to Advertising Content. If you decide you do not want to do so, there no obligation for keeping the service free.
- Once you register, we will ship to you the free TV player that will power your free streaming service.
- In order to register, just click on the $0.00 tab and the system will take you through registration. If you prefer to sending your request by email, you can do so here.