Ultraleap’s 3Di Stereo Hand Tracking Camera is designed to be connected to any screen or kiosk. The Ultraleap 3Di allows easy integration of Ultraleap hand tracking in a form factor, ruggedized for use in permanent settings – such as self-serve kiosks, digital out-of-home installations, interactive displays in retail, museums, and theme parks, or medical/industrial uses.
The camera uses Ultraleap’s patented stereo infrared technology that is robust even in challenging lighting conditions, and reliably tracks a wide variety of hand sizes and shapes.
Included is the Multi Mount that holds the Ultraleap 3Di securely to kiosk or screen, and can be used in desktop mode. It provides optimum camera placement for evaluation and deployment. Designed by Ultraleap’s team of engineers, it can be attached to a wide range of displays with straight forward installation, minimal retrofitting and easy cleaning. The Multi Mount can also sit on any horizontal surface to support desktop evaluation or deployments.
• High-performance hand tracking camera
• Designed to be connected to an interactive screen or kiosk
• Form factor ruggedized for use in permanent, public settings
• Wide field of view, long tracking range, and slim form factor
• Part of Ultraleap’sTouchFree end-to-end solution for touchless interaction
• Includes Ultraleap’s Multi Mount that securely holds the camera to kiosk or screen, and can be used in desktop mode
• Tracking range and field of view: Depth of between 10 cm (4”) to 75 cm (29.5”) preferred, up to 1 m (39”) maximum; 170°×170° typical field of view (160°×160° minimum). Ultraleap 3Di can provide touchscreen emulation for screens up to 42” (portrait or landscape). Larger screens can also be controlled through interaction at a distance.
• Mounting: Designed to be integrated directly into permanent installations. May be mounted above facing screen, below or above facing user and can be retrofitted to existing installations. A Panel Mount Kit (available from Ultraleap) enables the camera to be securely mounted in a cutout of panels of thickness 2–8 mm.
• Cameras: Stereo infrared operating at 90fps
• Operating wavelength: 850nm. Provides its own illumination via two infrared LEDs spaced on either side of the cameras.
• Size: 14.5 mm height x 132 mm length x 32 mm width
• Power:5 VDC via USB connector; 500 mA max; 250 mA typical
• Data connection:USB 2.0 via micro USB type-B connector
• Ultraleap 3Di Stereo Hand Tracking Camera
• USB 2.0 cable
• Multi Mount
• Getting started guide
If you have any questions about this product or any other media mea products, please contact us here and we’ll be happy to assist you.